Your home care company website is your digital marketing hub and the center of your online universe; and it should be strategically designed from the ground up to do 4 basic things:
- Attract visitors to the site
- Engage those visitors
- Convert site visitors into leads
- Provided credibility support for your brand
If your website is not doing these things, it’s time to take a look at why that is. Your website is your virtual office front. It’s the place prospects come to check you out. If your site is poorly designed, has badly written copy, is difficult to navigate, or is loaded with canned marketing messages and stock photos of happy people who you don’t even know, prospects will move on.
Take look at your company’s website from the prospective of your customers and prospects. Does it:
- help them solve their problems?
- provide them the information they need right away?
- educate them with relevant, compelling, informative, and dynamic content?
- enable them to experience your company culture and see the people who work there?
- brand your organization as a trusted resource?
- demonstrate that your company is worth doing business with?
If the honest answer is “no,” give us a call. We can help. It’s what we do.