Your Senior Living company website is your digital marketing hub and the center of your online universe; and it should be strategically designed from the ground up to do 4 basic things:
- Attract visitors to the site
- Engage those visitors
- Convert site visitors into leads
- Provided credibility support for your community and your brand
If your website is not doing these things, it’s time to take a look at why that is. Your website is your virtual lobby. It’s the place prospects come to tour around and check you out. If your site is poorly designed, has badly written copy, is difficult to navigate, or is loaded with canned marketing messages and stock photos of happy people who you don’t even know, prospects will move on.
Take look at your company’s website from the prospective of your customers and prospects. Does it:
- help them solve their senior living challenges?
- provide them the information they need right away?
- educate them with relevant, compelling, informative, and dynamic content?
- enable them to experience your community culture and see the people who live and work there?
- demonstrate transparency and build trust?
- persuade them that your community is the right place for them?
If the honest answer is “no,” give us a call. We can help. It’s what we do.