Your practice’s website is your digital hub and the center of your online universe. Your website is your online practice. It’s the place people come to check you out and see what you’r all about before they pick up the phone. It should be strategically designed from the ground up to help you do 4 basic things:
- Attract new and existing patients to the site via search and social media
- Engage those patients with great content and social tools
- Convert new site visitors into new patients
- Give site visitors exactly what they want, when they want it
If your website is not doing these things, it’s time for an overhaul. If your site is poorly designed, has badly written copy, is difficult to navigate, or is loaded with canned marketing messages and stock photos of happy patients, prospective patients will move on.
Take look at your practice’s website from the perspective of people looking for a physician or medical practice in their area. Does it:
- provide them the information they need right away?
- educate them with relevant, compelling, informative, and dynamic content?
- enable them to experience your practice culture and see the real people who work there?
- brand your practice as a trusted resource?
- demonstrate that your practice is worth doing business with?
If the honest answer is “no,” give us a call. We can help. It’s what we do.